Murfreesboro’s Finest Independent Living
The Crossings at Victory Station is a convenient, comfortable and active community of understated elegance. It is a place where you choose the lifestyle you prefer, while you and your family have the peace of mind that comes from planning for the future.
Our senior living community features a full continuum of care, including independent living, assisted living, and memory care. Our independent living retirement homes are designed to provide you with the same independence you’ve always had while taking care of many of life’s chores, giving you the time to explore your hobbies and interests.
Independent senior home apartments
Our independent retirement homes are geared to deliver the same independence you’ve always had, with the addition of being part of a thriving senior living community. We offer a wide variety of floor plans in our independent senior homes, helping you choose the option that’s best for you. Our independent living apartments feature:
- Full kitchens and washer and dryer in each apartment: Each independent living apartment is outfitted with a full kitchen as well as a washer and dryer, providing you the tools necessary to continue living your life independently.
- A variety of floor plans, including cathedral ceilings, patios, or balconies: Choose the floor plan that’s right for you from our wide array of options. Maybe you want to be on the ground floor with a patio for easy outdoor access, or perhaps you prefer looking down from a balcony over our beautiful outdoor space. Whatever your preference, we have the apartment for you.
- Individual temperature controls for heating and air conditioning: When you live in one of our independent living apartments, your temperature control is independent, too. You won’t have to worry about the building being too cold or too hot—you get to set the temperature yourself.
- Ample storage, bright windows and beautiful views: Each of our independent living apartments is designed to provide a beautiful, relaxing living space for you to live healthily and happily.
Independent living services and amenities
At The Crossings at Victory Station, many of life’s chores are taken care of for you, giving you back the time and energy to pursue your interests and enjoy your independence. Our independent living options are designed to provide you with full independence while offering assistance with routine work to make daily life easier.
Our independent living amenities include:
- Farm-to-table meals with flexible dining plans: At The Crossings at Victory Station, we have an elegantly appointed dining area with the feel of a real restaurant, making dining a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Our flexible dining plans allow you to choose whether you want to cook all of your meals at home or enjoy freshly made meals from our reliable kitchen staff.
- Weekly housekeeping: We provide weekly housekeeping services to all residents so you have more time to pursue your interests and hobbies. You won’t have to worry about the pesky need to dust or vacuum; instead, you are free to take advantage of our arts and crafts studio, cook delicious meals, or head outside for long walks.
- 24-hour, onsite staff and emergency call system: Whether you’re dealing with a maintenance issue or other problem, we have staff onsite and on-call 24 hours a day, ready to help with any issue that arises.
- Maintenance: Our staff promptly responds to any maintenance issues and stays on top of general apartment maintenance, including shoveling, raking, hallway vacuuming, and more.
- Scheduled transportation to shopping and medical appointments: If you prefer not to drive anymore or would like a break from taking your own car, our staff can drive you to shopping and medical appointments. Simply schedule the transportation ahead of time and we’ll pick you up as scheduled.
- Outings to recreational activities, cultural events, and social gatherings: Residing in a senior living community means gaining access to a host of cultural events, gatherings, and activities both on and off the campus. We schedule outings to various activities, notifying residents ahead of time so you can sign up.
- Arts and crafts studio, theater and pub: Our senior living community includes a variety of gathering points and communal spaces for watching your favorite movie, having a drink with friends, or exercising your creative muscles.
- Onsite fitness center: Stay in shape with our onsite fitness center, which allows you to get in a workout even when the weather isn’t cooperating. We have a wide range of fitness options, so you can tailor the exercise to your needs.
- Walking trails and outdoor space: We have beautiful courtyards and walking trails for spending some time in contemplation or socializing with friends.
The Crossings at Victory Station is designed to put you in control of your future, knowing the finest care is available to you—all on one private campus.
Call us today at (615) 624-4035 to learn more!