Trusted Assisted Living in Murfreesboro
Our senior living campus at The Crossings at Victory Station delivers a full continuum of care, so you can choose the lifestyle that’s right for you while getting the peace of mind of planning for your future. We offer independent living, assisted living, and memory care, with a wide range of floor plans and service levels to meet your specific needs.
As Murfreesboro’s newest, modern assisted living community, The Crossings at Victory Station’s assisted living facility is designed for those individuals who need assistance with a few activities of daily living. If you need help with personal care, medication management, or meals, then a private apartment at our assisted living facilities may be right for you.
Our assisted living apartments
Our spacious suites and apartments at The Crossings at Victory Station will accommodate both your needs and your budget. That’s why you’ll find a wealth of floor plans that include spacious suites, large one- or two-bedroom apartments, and studio apartments. Whether you want a compact space with small kitchenette or a spacious two-bedroom, two-bath apartment with a full kitchen, we have options for you. Each assisted living suite features large, bright windows, ample storage, a large private bathroom, and a small kitchenette or full kitchen. Every living space also includes an excellent view of the courtyard, gazebo garden, or surrounding nature.
Assisted senior living services and amenities
The Crossings at Victory Station is designed for those individuals who need assistance with activities of daily living, along with the security of knowing they are not alone, in the comfort of a home-like setting. That means our community provides you with independence and autonomy, while also assisting you with daily tasks like cooking, cleaning, and medication management.
Our assisted living services and amenities include:
- Health and wellness programs: Our staff will work with you to maintain and improve your overall health and wellness, working on movement, fitness, memory, and more.
- Medication management: Medication administration and management if often a central piece of our individualized assisted living care plans. If you need help remembering which medications to take or with administering medication, our senior helpers will develop a medication schedule and plan with you, providing you with the care you need.
- Farm-to-table meals in our dining hall: Our elegant dining area makes meal times feel like you’re dining in a restaurant, with delicious food prepared fresh by our kitchen staff. Our assisted living meal plans feature three nutritious meals a day, plus snacks. You can prepare some of your own food in your apartment, if desired, but you never have to worry about going without with our excellent meal plans.
- Daily housekeeping: With regular housekeeping from our reliable senior helpers, you won’t have to worry about daily chores, freeing up your time and energy to pursue other interests and hobbies.
- Weekly laundry services: In assisted living, our staff assists with mainly elements of routine chores, including laundry. With our weekly laundry services, we’ll wash, dry, and fold all of your clothing.
- Regular apartment maintenance and repairs: Our reliable staff will take care of routine maintenance and repairs on your assisted living apartment, addressing any issues that arise quickly and effectively.
- Transportation to medical appointments and shopping centers: If you need to get to a doctor’s appointment, do some grocery shopping, or get somewhere else without driving, our senior helpers are happy to help. Simply schedule a ride ahead of time and we’ll get you there and back with no hassle.
- Beautiful outdoor space: The Crossings at Victory Station campus features beautiful courtyards for relaxing with friends, and winding walking trails for you to get outside and get exercise.
- Fitness center: Beyond getting walks on our beautiful outdoor trails, you can head to our onsite fitness center to stay in shape. Our fitness center features a wide range of equipment, so you can select the workout that’s best for your body.
- Arts and crafts studio, theater, and pub: A key part of staying healthy as we age is continuing to pursue fun and creative endeavors, which is why we have stimulating activities and enjoyable gathering points on our campus. Watch your favorite movie, socialize with friends, or pick up a new hobby with all the resources we have at your disposal.
- Outings to events, gatherings, and activities: In addition to onsite events and programming, we offer scheduled group transportation to off-campus outings such as festivals, art fairs, and more.
The Crossings at Victory Station is designed to put you in control of your future, knowing the finest care is available to you—all on one private campus.
Call us today at (615) 624-4035 to learn more!